View here Uniform list for 2012-2013
Our uniform supplier for 2012-2013 is Kids Style who have a shop on Clayton Street in Newcastle as well as an online store. Uniform can be purchased from either the store or from the Kids Style website.
There have been no changes made to the uniform required for September 2012.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY ALL STUDENTS
Daily Planner (provided free by school), pen, pencil, 30cm ruler, rubber, green pen.
Pair of compasses and protractor
Many of these items are available to purchase from the school Reprographics Department.
In the event of cold weather (discretion of PE deaprtment) tracksuit bottoms are allowed to be worn for outdoor PE.
Hairstyle/colour should be suitable for school. Hair bands and slides should be dark blue or black. Suitability will be at the discretion of school. No trainers, mules, sandals, high heels, canvas shoes or boots (in inclement weather boots can be worn to come to school but students are expected to change into school shoes)
- No denim jackets, denim coats, sweatshirts, hoodies or leather jackets
- No scarves to be worn inside school
- No jewellery, ear-rings, tattoos, facial, tongue or body piercing (plasters to cover piercings are also not allowed)
- Wrist watches may be worn
- No nail varnish or excessive make-up
- No badges
- iPOD/MP3 players and mobile telephones must not be seen in lessons, assemblies or registration. They must be turned off and put into bags.
If an iPOD/MP3 phone is seen or heard during the stated times it will be confiscated and sent to the student reception office to be collected at the end of the day. Students found abusing the use of a phone (e.g. making threatening calls) could be banned from bringing a phone to school. School will not accept liability for any loss or damage.
IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT ANY INFORMATION ON THIS LIST PLEASE CONSULT SCHOOL